Tuesday, January 23, 2007

New Cover for The Chronicles of Soone: The Rise of Lucin*



Well, as promised, this is the new cover for The Chronicles of Soone: The Rise of Lucin, which is scheduled to be released by Breakneck Books in November 2007.

I hope everyone caught the awesome interview with Christian fantasy author, Wayne Batson! If you didn't then your in luck...just scroll down and check it out.

The Rise of Lucin will be a darker chapter in the Chronicles trilogy. Think Star Wars episode III. The bad guys spend a lot of time with the upper hand and by the end of the book, several major characters die. But I think anyone who has enjoyed the first book, Heir to the King, will definitely enjoy this one and hopefully will be on the edge of their seats for the third book when the time comes.

Updates on my writing: PERDITIONS GATE: Escape from New Eden, my new futuristic action thriller, is a few chapters away from completion and I'm already beginning to send out query letters and such to agents. Also things are looking good for my new young adult fantasy series, A World Within. The short story anthology version is complete and will hopefully appear in an upcoming fantasy anthology this summer...I'll keep you updated. And of course, this story is going to be my next full length novel too. So, alot is going on this year...

STAY TUNED FOR MORE AUTHOR INTERVIEWS IN THE NEAR FUTURE AND MORE UPDATES AS THEY COME IN!

3 comments:

Sarah Onderdonk said...

GREAT cover, James. We're can't wait for the release!!

Sarah

Brian Tubbs said...

I like the cover. Pray tell why I have to wait until NOVEMBER to read it!

:-)

Brian Tubbs said...

Why do we have to wait until NOVEMBER to read this!

Great cover.