Friday, April 13, 2007

CHRONICLES OF SOONE: PODCAST!



Very soon, The Chronicles of Soone: Heir to the King will be making it's way to the podcast arena. I'm already hard at work putting together the audio files and hope to be up and running with the series in the near future. A fellow author and podcaster, who has a very popular podcast with several of his novels has offered to host Chronicles on his show once I'm ready to go. Hopefully this will generate some very strong exposure right out of the gate. This is a new thing for me and the learning curve is high for an old 35 year old like myself, but as it turns out, I already had the sound equipment necessary and I've even taken on the task of performing the background music myself. The podcast will be free, but it will not encompass the entire novel. For that, fans will need to purchase the novel from Amazon.com or other online booksellers. Hopefully I can gain strong support for the series in advance of the upcoming release of the second book, The Chronicles of Soone: The Rise of Lucin.
If all goes well with the podcast for COS1, then I fully intend to podcast my other novels in advance of their print releases...so, stay tuned!

2 comments:

Gene Curtis said...

Will the podcast be hosted at Podiobooks.com or somewhere else. I'm looking forward to it. Podcasting has worked well for me. Gook luck.

James Somers said...

I've just finished the first episode of The Chronicles of Soone: The Rise of Lucin--book 2

I plan on skipping the first for now and going to the second in anticipation of its release later this year.
I'll post about it when the link goes up...I'm trying to get 5 episodes finished before putting up the FEED.